Nils-Axel Moerner, former head of the paleogeophysics and geodynamics department at Stockholm University: This is a summary of The Porto Climate Conference on Basic Science of a Changing Climate at the University of Porto in Porto, Portugal: How process in the Sun, Atmosphere and Ocean affect Weather and Climate, Porto September 7 and 8, 2018 included 35 paper, 4 posters and 2 discussion sessions. The conclusions of this conference present very important scientific research about man-made climate change that is the opposite of the alarmist positions of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa