Nils-Axel Moerner, former head of the paleogeophysics and geodynamics department at Stockholm University: This is a summary of The Porto Climate Conference on Basic Science of a Changing Climate at the University of Porto in Porto, Portugal: How process in the Sun, Atmosphere and Ocean affect Weather and Climate, Porto September 7 and 8, 2018 included 35 paper, 4 posters and 2 discussion sessions. The conclusions of this conference present very important scientific research about man-made climate change that is the opposite of the alarmist positions of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA