Nils-Axel Moerner, former head of the paleogeophysics and geodynamics department at Stockholm University: This is a summary of The Porto Climate Conference on Basic Science of a Changing Climate at the University of Porto in Porto, Portugal: How process in the Sun, Atmosphere and Ocean affect Weather and Climate, Porto September 7 and 8, 2018 included 35 paper, 4 posters and 2 discussion sessions. The conclusions of this conference present very important scientific research about man-made climate change that is the opposite of the alarmist positions of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA