Nils-Axel Moerner, former head of the paleogeophysics and geodynamics department at Stockholm University: This is a summary of The Porto Climate Conference on Basic Science of a Changing Climate at the University of Porto in Porto, Portugal: How process in the Sun, Atmosphere and Ocean affect Weather and Climate, Porto September 7 and 8, 2018 included 35 paper, 4 posters and 2 discussion sessions. The conclusions of this conference present very important scientific research about man-made climate change that is the opposite of the alarmist positions of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India