John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Who does not like plants, animals, people and nature? Where do we come from? Through all the processes of life, we come mostly from carbon dioxide in the air and rain water. Here are some answers, some photos of life and some questions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa