John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Who does not like plants, animals, people and nature? Where do we come from? Through all the processes of life, we come mostly from carbon dioxide in the air and rain water. Here are some answers, some photos of life and some questions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA