John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Who does not like plants, animals, people and nature? Where do we come from? Through all the processes of life, we come mostly from carbon dioxide in the air and rain water. Here are some answers, some photos of life and some questions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India