Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance, Gregory Wrightstone, Gregory Wrightstone, geologist who has been investigating the Earth’s processes for more than 35 years. Gregory Wrightstone is the author of the newly published book Inconvenient Facts: The Science That Al Gore Doesn’t Want You to Know. European witch hunts of the 15th to 17th centuries targeted "witches" who were thought to be responsible for epidemics and crop failures related to declining temperatures of the Little Ice Age. A belief that evil humans were negatively affecting the climate and weather patterns was the “consensus” opinion of that time. How eerily similar is that notion to the current oft-repeated mantra that Man’s actions are controlling the climate and leading to catastrophic consequences?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA