Thorpe Watson, Ph.D. in Physical Metallurgy & Science of Materials. Thirty five year career covering wide range of science disciplines plus 10 year investigation of the climate controversy: Most societies are in dire need of scientifically astute politicians with the courage and integrity to denounce the bogus, climate-change narrative and its wrongful vilification of CO2. The use of fossil fuels will not only extend the planet’s Green Period, but it is also enabling mankind to avoid the grinding poverty prevailing prior to the widespread use of such fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India