Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance: This is a review about carbon dioxide concentrations for people and nature with historical notes and photos. The change from 180 ppm to 410 ppm in the last two centuries is small compared to historical variations and easily tolerated by nearly all people. Some people may have trouble with higher levels of CO2, but some people have trouble with more cold, more heat, more humidity, more dryness, etc. It is treacherous for alarmists to claim they can control Earth's climate by raising taxes, carbon dioxide sequestration, stopping use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA