Viv Forbes, Executive Director of The Salt Bush Club, Australia: It is urgent that all Australian politicians understand the dangers in the Paris Climate Agreement. Here are TEN REASONS to EXIT PARIS NOW. 1) Science not settled. 2) There is no unusual waming. 3) CO2 is not a pollutant. 4Most populous nations will ignore the Paris climate change agreement. 5) Despite 20 years of subsidies, wind and solar still small part of energy production. 6) Australian policies making electricity more expensive. 7) Australia has few options for cheap, reliable power. 8) Australians will be seriously punished by Paris agreement. 9) The agreement will destroy industries & jobs. 10) If the world cools, Australia will quickly need reliable coal power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA