Viv Forbes: It is urgent that all Australian politicians understand the dangers in the Paris Climate Agreement. Here are TEN REASONS to EXIT PARIS NOW. 1) Science not settled. 2) There is no unusual waming. 3) CO2 is not a pollutant. 4Most populous nations will ignore the Paris climate change agreement. 5) Despite 20 years of subsidies, wind and solar still small part of energy production. 6) Australian policies making electricity more expensive. 7) Australia has few options for cheap, reliable power. 8) Australians will be seriously punished by Paris agreement. 9) The agreement will destroy industries & jobs. 10) If the world cools, Australia will quickly need reliable coal power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India