James Lovelock, PhD in Medicine, Chemist, Independent Scientist, Environmentalist. The whole universe is in a constant state of change. This article describes how James Lovelock has changed his thinking about man-made global warming. There are many people sounding the alarm about this topic who are never going to change. What is going to happen to the world?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India