James Lovelock, PhD in Medicine, Chemist, Independent Scientist, Environmentalist. The whole universe is in a constant state of change. This article describes how James Lovelock has changed his thinking about man-made global warming. There are many people sounding the alarm about this topic who are never going to change. What is going to happen to the world?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA