Paul Bledsoe lectures on environmental policy at American University. John Shanahan, civil engineer, advocates for plentiful energy from fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear: This article in the New York Times at the end of 2018 by Paul Bledsoe is a collection of all the past catastrophic man-made global warming announcements. John Shanahn views the world through the reality of a civil engineer's visison and sees a world with climate in normal past range. He sees a beautiful world, made better by fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India