Vijay Jayaraj, Research associate, Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: Lately, more focus has been on “climate-change deniers” than on the science of climate change. They are called science-denying, narrow-minded and selfish. They face ridicule every day. For example, in “The Depravity of Climate-Change Denial,” economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman argued that climate-change denial risks civilization for profit, ideology and ego. But who are the real “climate-change deniers”? (Or “climate deniers”? He uses the terms interchangeably.) Krugman never defined the terms. He failed to quantify the change in Earth’s climate.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA