Judith Curry, PhD Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, Professor at the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology. Over 30 year career in atmospheric science. The magnitude of climate effects caused by using fossil fuels is questionable. Physical data does not agree with the climate models and most likely will be less than they predict. .
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- CO2 from Human Emissions (Ed Berry, Patrick Moore)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)