Judith Curry, PhD Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, Professor at the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology. Over 30 year career in atmospheric science. The magnitude of climate effects caused by using fossil fuels is questionable. Physical data does not agree with the climate models and most likely will be less than they predict. .
Latest from John Shanahan
- Le nucléaire cœur de la TE (Michel Gay) France French
- The Environment - A True Story (John Robson) Canada
- Why I changed my mind about nuclear power TEXT (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Molecular machines and intelligent design (Michael Behe) USofA
- Our Children's Trust sues America for use of fossil fuels (science base source James Hansen, legal staff) USofA