Climate Change National Forum, with Executive Director Michael Quirke is an excellent source of information for the public on all sides of the topic of Anthropogenic Global Warming, Man-made Global Warming, Climate Change. This article is Part 1 of a history of this subject.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico