Climate Change National Forum, with Executive Director Michael Quirke is an excellent source of information for the public on all sides of the topic of Anthropogenic Global Warming, Man-made Global Warming, Climate Change. This article is Part 1 of a history of this subject.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA