Henry Burke - This is a summary of references and statements explaining how expensive the steps of the Alarmists would be. In the opinion of some, the Alarmists drive to rid the world of use of fossil fuels is a terrible offense against mankind AND the environment, greater than many wars.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa