Henry Burke - This is a summary of references and statements explaining how expensive the steps of the Alarmists would be. In the opinion of some, the Alarmists drive to rid the world of use of fossil fuels is a terrible offense against mankind AND the environment, greater than many wars.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK