The Catholic Church has been fairly consistent in supporting the hypothesis of catastrophic man-made global warming. In 2015, the leaders of the Church are recommending that the world stop using fossil fuels in all areas by 2050. What will the world be like if the world decides to stop using fossil fuels before they are exhausted?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA