Brian Fraga writes in the National Catholic Register on Man-Made Climate Change from a Catholic Perspective. The conclusions are that use of fossil fuels is causing serious global warming and almost every other serious negative change in the climate, but none of the good changes. The indication is that the leaders of the Catholic Church want the world to stop using fossil fuels or implement programs that would probably not keep Earth's climate where it is today or was fifty or one hundred years ago. The programs would transfer wealth from First World countries who are using fossil fuels to Third World countries who will continue to use fossil fuels. Without fossil fuels, Third World countries will be worse off than they are today.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA