Brian Fraga writes in the National Catholic Register on Man-Made Climate Change from a Catholic Perspective. The conclusions are that use of fossil fuels is causing serious global warming and almost every other serious negative change in the climate, but none of the good changes. The indication is that the leaders of the Catholic Church want the world to stop using fossil fuels or implement programs that would probably not keep Earth's climate where it is today or was fifty or one hundred years ago. The programs would transfer wealth from First World countries who are using fossil fuels to Third World countries who will continue to use fossil fuels. Without fossil fuels, Third World countries will be worse off than they are today.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA