Terry Donze, geophysicist, examines the science and politics of catastrophic man-made global warming in a letter to the editor of the Wall Street Journal and in his book,"ALARMISM EXPOSED, CLIMATE REALISM." His book is recommended reading for high school and college students and for presentations to the public.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA