Craig Idso, Robert Carter, and Fred Singer, contributors to Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change explain why scientists disagree about man-made global warming. There is no consensus. Climate scientists can be biased. Origins of bias include careerism, grant-seeking, political views, and confirmation bias. Eric Jelinski - Canada: The science is not complete, but some of the pertinent information is that global warming has stopped even though CO2 emissions have increased....clearly a hoax to collect taxes to fight climate change or give taxpayers money to other countries to fight climate change, and then tax Canadian people to pay for that via a carbon tax.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA