Craig Idso, Robert Carter, and Fred Singer, contributors to Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change explain why scientists disagree about man-made global warming. There is no consensus. Climate scientists can be biased. Origins of bias include careerism, grant-seeking, political views, and confirmation bias. Eric Jelinski - Canada: The science is not complete, but some of the pertinent information is that global warming has stopped even though CO2 emissions have increased....clearly a hoax to collect taxes to fight climate change or give taxpayers money to other countries to fight climate change, and then tax Canadian people to pay for that via a carbon tax.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA