Craig Idso, Robert Carter, and Fred Singer, contributors to Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change explain why scientists disagree about man-made global warming. There is no consensus. Climate scientists can be biased. Origins of bias include careerism, grant-seeking, political views, and confirmation bias. Eric Jelinski - Canada: The science is not complete, but some of the pertinent information is that global warming has stopped even though CO2 emissions have increased....clearly a hoax to collect taxes to fight climate change or give taxpayers money to other countries to fight climate change, and then tax Canadian people to pay for that via a carbon tax.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Uber-organic campaign enshrines primitive agriculture (Paul Driessen, David Wojick) US0fA
- Update July, 2018 - Nuclear Power in Switzerland (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Update July, 2018 - Plans For New Reactors Worldwide (World Nuclear Association) UK
- June 26, 2018, Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered (Terry Donze) USofA
- Russia, China Use Nuclear Reactors To Win Influence (Madison Freeman) USofA Turkey