Norman Borlaug, Megan Toombs - Borlaug revolutionized wheat production, spending hours in the fields, creating thousands of varieties of wheat, fighting tooth and nail for changes he thought necessary, and training many agricultural technicians from all over the world. Credited with saving a billion lives, Norman Borlaug won numerous awards throughout his life, including the 1970 Nobel Peace Prize, the Presidential Medal of Freedom.We want to feed the hungry, cloth the destitute, and love the despised. But we need go about it in a way that is helpful to those in need, and not in ways that just make us feel good.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Overview of combined cycle power plant (Vinod Ramireddy) India
- Ten largest nuclear power stations (Akanksha Gupta, Power-Technology.com) India
- Ten largest hydroelectric power plants (Praveen Duddu, Power-Technology.com) India
- Desperately seeking radioisotopes (Robert Schenter) USofA
- Windkraft zerstoert das Land (Wolfgang Buescher) Germany German Deutsch