Two outstanding leaders in the movement to encourage people everywhere to respect the environment, Patrick Moore, Co-Founder of Greenpeace (now estranged from this organization) and Bruno Comby, Founder-President of Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy - International, enjoyed a wilderness experience with members of their families in Canada. They discussed the role of natural nuclear energy in Earth's history.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA