Two outstanding leaders in the movement to encourage people everywhere to respect the environment, Patrick Moore, Co-Founder of Greenpeace (now estranged from this organization) and Bruno Comby, Founder-President of Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy - International, enjoyed a wilderness experience with members of their families in Canada. They discussed the role of natural nuclear energy in Earth's history.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA