Two outstanding leaders in the movement to encourage people everywhere to respect the environment, Patrick Moore, Co-Founder of Greenpeace (now estranged from this organization) and Bruno Comby, Founder-President of Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy - International, enjoyed a wilderness experience with members of their families in Canada. They discussed the role of natural nuclear energy in Earth's history.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA