Adelino de Santi Junior, biologist with Nuclear Industries of Braazil: Discusses alternatives to controlling mosquitoes that transmit the Zika virus. There are three ways: a) producing genetically modified mosquitoes, b) producing sterile male mosquitoes, c) using chemicals to kill mosquitoes and other beneficial insects, etc. The first two ways could solve many mosquito problems eventually. The third way has many environmental side effects.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA