Adelino de Santi Junior, biologist with Nuclear Industries of Braazil: Discusses alternatives to controlling mosquitoes that transmit the Zika virus. There are three ways: a) producing genetically modified mosquitoes, b) producing sterile male mosquitoes, c) using chemicals to kill mosquitoes and other beneficial insects, etc. The first two ways could solve many mosquito problems eventually. The third way has many environmental side effects.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch