Steven Lyazi is a member of the EFN-USA Board of Advisors in Kampala, Uganda. He writes about how African countries desperately need more energy from fossil fuels and eventually nuclear power. Working to reduce use of fossil fuels and nuclear is another person of African roots, Barack Obama, President of the United States. He promotes wind and solar for the world. We encourage support for this outstanding young person and others like him from Uganda. It is an effective way to help make a better future for Africans.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Vert comme le nucléaire ! (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Cachez ce nucléaire que je ne saurais voir! (Michel Gay, Gerard Petit) France French Français
- Nucléaire obama a dit (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Roadmap to Nowhere (Mike Conley and Tim Maloney) USofA