Steven Lyazi is a member of the EFN-USA Board of Advisors in Kampala, Uganda. He writes about how African countries desperately need more energy from fossil fuels and eventually nuclear power. Working to reduce use of fossil fuels and nuclear is another person of African roots, Barack Obama, President of the United States. He promotes wind and solar for the world. We encourage support for this outstanding young person and others like him from Uganda. It is an effective way to help make a better future for Africans.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Fair Trade for thee but not for me (Paul Driessen, CFACT)
- Die Welt vor der Dekarbonisierung retten (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Wohin fuehrt uns der aktuelle Zeitgeist? (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Does the U.S. nuclear industry have a future? (Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- Foodgrain output up 5 fold in 60 years (Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend)