Steven Lyazi is a member of the EFN-USA Board of Advisors in Kampala, Uganda. He writes about how African countries desperately need more energy from fossil fuels and eventually nuclear power. Working to reduce use of fossil fuels and nuclear is another person of African roots, Barack Obama, President of the United States. He promotes wind and solar for the world. We encourage support for this outstanding young person and others like him from Uganda. It is an effective way to help make a better future for Africans.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Artenschutz als Produktionsziel - Biodiversity must be goal of agriculture production (Fritz Vahrenholt, Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung) Germany German Deutsch
- World distribution of biomass (The Guardian) UK
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK