Elizabeth Cook Rostermundt's three month bicycle tour of Europe in the 1950s was an amazing discovery for a young American and an interesting view of history only about ten years after the most horrific war of all time, WW II. We post this story mainly because it points to recovery from massive war crimes and tremendous suffering and on to making a better world. It is the story of a young woman who was not close to the suffering as she enjoyed the beauty and people of Europe on the road to recovery.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Keep America Powerful (Alan Waltar, Wanda Munn, Kenneth Kok, John Shanahan) USofA
- Energy Northwest (Meredith Angwin) USofA
- Le nucléaire cœur de la TE (Michel Gay) France French
- The Environment - A True Story (John Robson) Canada
- Why I changed my mind about nuclear power TEXT (Michael Shellenberger) USofA