Leon Louw, Economist: The intellectual debate against radical environmentalism was lost by "the other side" long ago, during the 1960s. But the wider public emotional, vested interest and political debate was won and continues to be won by "them".
Sky-is-falling alarmism has been around forever, in an eternal battle between realism and alarmism. This seems to be an innate hard-wired aspect of most animals and even plants, not just humans what I call the "rustle in the grass hypothesis"
Latest from John Shanahan
- Vert comme le nucléaire ! (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Cachez ce nucléaire que je ne saurais voir! (Michel Gay, Gerard Petit) France French Français
- Nucléaire obama a dit (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Roadmap to Nowhere (Mike Conley and Tim Maloney) USofA