James Lovelock, Environmentalists, Chemist, Earth Scientist and John Shanahan, Civil Engineer and President of EFN-USA: This article presents ideas and quotes from one of the world's most respected environmentalists, James Lovelock, a funny, short video about HydroCarbon Man, and thoughts for the future by John Shanahan, Civil Engineer and President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA. We will have a much better future by staying with realists with moderate, middle of the road, sound leadership with broad consensus rather than radical extremists on the left or right.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA