John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Plentiful energy from fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear brought tremendous benefits to many countries in the last 120 years. Many other countries lack sufficient amounts of these essential energy sources, have ineffective or corrupt governments, weak economies and poor policies about the environment, nature, wilderness, and biodiversity. This article offers ideas about sound moderate government and respect for the environment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA