John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Plentiful energy from fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear brought tremendous benefits to many countries in the last 120 years. Many other countries lack sufficient amounts of these essential energy sources, have ineffective or corrupt governments, weak economies and poor policies about the environment, nature, wilderness, and biodiversity. This article offers ideas about sound moderate government and respect for the environment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA
- Beware of EPA social cost of carbon models (Shawn Ritenour) USofA
- An SMR is to a PWR ... (Neil Alexander) Canada
- What if I'm wrong? What if they're wrong? - renewables, nuclear (Neil Alexander) Canada
- Alternative thoughts on radiation (Neil Alexander) Canada