Steven Lyazi is a member of the EFN-USA Board of Advisors in Kampala, Uganda. This article expresses his views about people in North America and Europe who intend to impose their plans to limit use of fossil fuels in Africa and around the world in the name of supposed catastrophic man-made global warming. Far worse than any effects from man-made global warming will be mass starvation from lack of fossil fuels and the benefits of all their by-products.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- CO2 from Human Emissions (Ed Berry, Patrick Moore)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)