Steven Lyazi is a member of the EFN-USA Board of Advisors in Kampala, Uganda. This article expresses his views about people in North America and Europe who intend to impose their plans to limit use of fossil fuels in Africa and around the world in the name of supposed catastrophic man-made global warming. Far worse than any effects from man-made global warming will be mass starvation from lack of fossil fuels and the benefits of all their by-products.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)
Subscribe to Newsletter