Steven Lyazi is a member of the EFN-USA Board of Advisors in Kampala, Uganda. This article expresses his views about people in North America and Europe who intend to impose their plans to limit use of fossil fuels in Africa and around the world in the name of supposed catastrophic man-made global warming. Far worse than any effects from man-made global warming will be mass starvation from lack of fossil fuels and the benefits of all their by-products.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Few challenges facing the world are more urgent than combating climate change. (President Obama)
- The flight of reason (George Monbiot)
Subscribe to Newsletter