Eric Jelinski has engineering degrees in three disciplines, teaches nuclear engineering curriculum at the University of Toronto, had a full career with the nuclear power industry in Canada and is President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada. In this short essay, he outlines the history of the human race based on history of the energy sources that were available and addresses retrograde environmentalists and their organizations that want to use a high percentage of so called renewable energy (wind, solar, and biofuels).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Few challenges facing the world are more urgent than combating climate change. (President Obama)
- The flight of reason (George Monbiot)
Subscribe to Newsletter