Eric Jelinski has engineering degrees in three disciplines, teaches nuclear engineering curriculum at the University of Toronto, had a full career with the nuclear power industry in Canada and is President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada. In this short essay, he outlines the history of the human race based on history of the energy sources that were available and addresses retrograde environmentalists and their organizations that want to use a high percentage of so called renewable energy (wind, solar, and biofuels).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India