Eric Jelinski has engineering degrees in three disciplines, teaches nuclear engineering curriculum at the University of Toronto, had a full career with the nuclear power industry in Canada and is President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada. In this short essay, he outlines the history of the human race based on history of the energy sources that were available and addresses retrograde environmentalists and their organizations that want to use a high percentage of so called renewable energy (wind, solar, and biofuels).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA