Eric Jelinski has engineering degrees in three disciplines, teaches nuclear engineering curriculum at the University of Toronto, had a full career with the nuclear power industry in Canada and is President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada. In this short essay, he outlines the history of the human race based on history of the energy sources that were available and addresses retrograde environmentalists and their organizations that want to use a high percentage of so called renewable energy (wind, solar, and biofuels).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA