Eric Jelinski has engineering degrees in three disciplines, teaches nuclear engineering curriculum at the University of Toronto, had a full career with the nuclear power industry in Canada and is President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada. In this short essay, he outlines the history of the human race based on history of the energy sources that were available and addresses retrograde environmentalists and their organizations that want to use a high percentage of so called renewable energy (wind, solar, and biofuels).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA