Mythri Shankar, M.D.: Dr. Mythri Shankar has trained extensively in Nuclear Medicine from various globally renowned institutions such as UCLA, Cedars Sinai, Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, and Harvard Medical School. She is a member of several international organizations such as the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Society of Nuclear Medicine (USA & India). She is a member of the International Board of Advisors for Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA, website: efn-usa.org.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Fair Trade for thee but not for me (Paul Driessen, CFACT)
- Die Welt vor der Dekarbonisierung retten (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Wohin fuehrt uns der aktuelle Zeitgeist? (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Does the U.S. nuclear industry have a future? (Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- Foodgrain output up 5 fold in 60 years (Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend)