Mythri Shankar, M.D.: Dr. Mythri Shankar has trained extensively in Nuclear Medicine from various globally renowned institutions such as UCLA, Cedars Sinai, Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, and Harvard Medical School. She is a member of several international organizations such as the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Society of Nuclear Medicine (USA & India). She is a member of the International Board of Advisors for Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA, website: efn-usa.org.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA