Dan Rodricks, Writer for The Baltimore Sun: Dear World: I know it looks pretty bad right now, but I think I speak for many of my fellow Americans when I say that the United States is better than its current president. --- So, world, look, we are still interested in you, despite how it looks right now. Sorry about the climate change thing. Sorry about the Russia thing. Sorry about the awkward handshakes and phone calls with your leaders. Sorry to put you through this.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA