Paul Driessen, CFACT: People have been leaving Guatemala and heading to the United States for years, because this poor Central American country has too few good jobs. So after Tahoe Resources bought the mine in 2010 and created 7,600 direct and indirect jobs, a radical anti-mining cabal led by Oxfam America launched a nasty campaign to shut it down.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa