Paul Driessen, CFACT, Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: People have been leaving Guatemala and heading to the United States for years, because this poor Central American country has too few good jobs. So after Tahoe Resources bought the mine in 2010 and created 7,600 direct and indirect jobs, a radical anti-mining cabal led by Oxfam America naturally launched an often-nasty campaign to shut it down … and send the families back into joblessness and poverty. The real powers, strategists and funding sources are Oxfam , the Moriah Fund, Fund for Global Human Rights, European Union … and United Nations Voluntary Fund for Victims of Torture!
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)
Subscribe to Newsletter