Paul Driessen, CFACT: People have been leaving Guatemala and heading to the United States for years, because this poor Central American country has too few good jobs. So after Tahoe Resources bought the mine in 2010 and created 7,600 direct and indirect jobs, a radical anti-mining cabal led by Oxfam America launched a nasty campaign to shut it down.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA