Paul Driessen, CFACT: People have been leaving Guatemala and heading to the United States for years, because this poor Central American country has too few good jobs. So after Tahoe Resources bought the mine in 2010 and created 7,600 direct and indirect jobs, a radical anti-mining cabal led by Oxfam America launched a nasty campaign to shut it down.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA