Tony Abbott: Former Prime Minister of Australia: Discusses the importance of being able to doubt in many areas of life in the western world, in particular regarding the topic of man-made global warming, man-made climate disruption, man-made climate change or whatever the new name they give it is and the ability to doubt their claims they can control and reverse all changes in Earth's climate.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Artenschutz als Produktionsziel - Biodiversity must be goal of agriculture production (Fritz Vahrenholt, Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung) Germany German Deutsch
- World distribution of biomass (The Guardian) UK
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK