John Shanahan, Dr. Ing., Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: This is a short essay with photos explaining how men and women improved the original natural conditions of a semi-arid climate with just short prairie grass to a thriving large urban area in Metro Denver, Colorado, USA with abundant varieties of beautiful trees, bushes, flowers. The Romans did this 2000 years ago. The Chinese, Japanese, Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Europeans, people in the Middle East, Russia and India also did this long before the people of Denver did it. With better government, setting a goal of peaceful coexistence and plentiful energy, these tremendous improvements can be made throughout the rest of the world and hopefully end conflicts and wars. Metro Denver, Colorado has people from all over the world living here peacefully together, happy and prospering.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA