George W. Bush, Former President of the United States of America: We are gathered in the cause of liberty at this unique moment. Great democracies face new and serious threats – yet seem to be losing confidence in their calling and competence. Economic, political and national security challenges proliferate, and they are made worse by the tendency to turn inward. The health of the democratic spirit itself is at issue. And the renewal of that spirit is the urgent task at hand. ... ... How do we begin to encourage a new, 21st century American consensus on behalf of democratic freedom and free markets? That’s the question I posed to scholars at the Bush Institute. Pete Wehner and Tom Melia have answered with their “The Spirit of Liberty: At Home, In The World,” a Call to Action paper.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa