Caldwell Esselstyn and co-authors, Cleveland Clinic: Though current medical and surgical treatments manage coronary artery disease, CAD, they do little to prevent or stop it. Nutritional intervention, as shown in this study and others, has halted and even reversed CAD. Diagnostic nuclear medicine, PET, positron emission tomography, plays a key role in documenting these facts.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA