Caldwell Esselstyn and co-authors, Cleveland Clinic: Though current medical and surgical treatments manage coronary artery disease, CAD, they do little to prevent or stop it. Nutritional intervention, as shown in this study and others, has halted and even reversed CAD. Diagnostic nuclear medicine, PET, positron emission tomography, plays a key role in documenting these facts.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India