Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA: No person is without fault. Ingvar Kamprad, got most things right and was a tremendous business leader. Compare his life with those of many elected officials. Also compare his life with people who accomplish very little in the real world of business and scientific, medical, and technology, who just criticize sound advances saying they are dangerous.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear energy vital for sustainable economy (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world