Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA: No person is without fault. Ingvar Kamprad, got most things right and was a tremendous business leader. Compare his life with those of many elected officials. Also compare his life with people who accomplish very little in the real world of business and scientific, medical, and technology, who just criticize sound advances saying they are dangerous.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa