Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA: No person is without fault. Ingvar Kamprad, got most things right and was a tremendous business leader. Compare his life with those of many elected officials. Also compare his life with people who accomplish very little in the real world of business and scientific, medical, and technology, who just criticize sound advances saying they are dangerous.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA