John Shanahan, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA, website: efn-usa.org, civil engineer: Biographical summary. In retirement, he is working to contribute to global public education about nuclear energy, nuclear medicine, and nuclear science and why they are important for PEOPLE and the ENVIRONMENT. His goal is to work with people in all countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA
- Battery storage for roof top solar - Battery Wastage (Capell Aris) UK