John Shanahan, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA, website: efn-usa.org, civil engineer: Biographical summary. In retirement, he is working to contribute to global public education about nuclear energy, nuclear medicine, and nuclear science and why they are important for PEOPLE and the ENVIRONMENT. His goal is to work with people in all countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa