Llewellyn King is executive producer and host of "White House Chronicle" on PBS: The SpaceX Falcon heavy rocket launch on February 6, 2018 was a showcase of American technology and know-how. It was a clear statement that the individual can still triumph in the United States. Although he made his first $500 selling a game program when he was 12, and his first billion as a founder of PayPal, Musk's real claim to fame is as an engineer and physicist. His Tesla electric car may not survive as the industry leader, but today it is out front.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA