Llewellyn King is executive producer and host of "White House Chronicle" on PBS: The SpaceX Falcon heavy rocket launch on February 6, 2018 was a showcase of American technology and know-how. It was a clear statement that the individual can still triumph in the United States. Although he made his first $500 selling a game program when he was 12, and his first billion as a founder of PayPal, Musk's real claim to fame is as an engineer and physicist. His Tesla electric car may not survive as the industry leader, but today it is out front.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico