Paul 't Hart, Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences Research Fellow: Irving Janis' study of Groupthink has had a major influence on students of group processes, decision-making, and management. It has influenced international-relations analysts in their efforts to understand the dynamics of the occurrence and resolution of international crises (including regional wars on up to world wars).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA