Paul 't Hart, Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences Research Fellow: Irving Janis' study of Groupthink has had a major influence on students of group processes, decision-making, and management. It has influenced international-relations analysts in their efforts to understand the dynamics of the occurrence and resolution of international crises (including regional wars on up to world wars).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA