Skip Hobbs, geologist: The Future of Planet Earth: A Changing Biosphere, Humans, and Global Stewardship. Since its creation 4.5 billion years ago, the earth has experienced constant change. Geologic change takes time. Human civilization has made, and continues to make, profound changes to the earth, both to the benefit and detriment of mankind and all other inhabitants of earth's biosphere.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA