Skip Hobbs, geologist: The Future of Planet Earth: A Changing Biosphere, Humans, and Global Stewardship. Since its creation 4.5 billion years ago, the earth has experienced constant change. Geologic change takes time. Human civilization has made, and continues to make, profound changes to the earth, both to the benefit and detriment of mankind and all other inhabitants of earth's biosphere.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA