Skip Hobbs, geologist: The Future of Planet Earth: A Changing Biosphere, Humans, and Global Stewardship. Since its creation 4.5 billion years ago, the earth has experienced constant change. Geologic change takes time. Human civilization has made, and continues to make, profound changes to the earth, both to the benefit and detriment of mankind and all other inhabitants of earth's biosphere.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA