Wade Allison, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Keble College, Oxford University, UK: Wade Allison is one of Europe's leading science professors and public educators on the subject of low dose radiation. In this essay, he offers a short reflection on where Europe and the UK are today and where they are going.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA