Wade Allison, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Keble College, Oxford University, UK: Wade Allison is one of Europe's leading science professors and public educators on the subject of low dose radiation. In this essay, he offers a short reflection on where Europe and the UK are today and where they are going.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India