Semen (Sam) Dukarevich, specialist in underground cryogenic structures: This is a very short but important description of Russia and some of the former Eastern European countries. Dr. Dukarevich survived WW II as a young boy and all the years of the Soviet Union. He describes Russia today with valuable suggestions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa