Semen (Sam) Dukarevich, specialist in underground cryogenic structures: This is a very short but important description of Russia and some of the former Eastern European countries. Dr. Dukarevich survived WW II as a young boy and all the years of the Soviet Union. He describes Russia today with valuable suggestions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA