Semen (Sam) Dukarevich, specialist in underground cryogenic structures: This is a very short but important description of Russia and some of the former Eastern European countries. Dr. Dukarevich survived WW II as a young boy and all the years of the Soviet Union. He describes Russia today with valuable suggestions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unstoppable change, stasis, and climatism (Charles Battig) USofA
- Don Bogard, isotopic and nuclear geochemistry for NASA Apollo Moon Program USofA
- VA (Virginia) trees make UK power (Brendan Montague, Don Bogard) UK USofA
- Extraordinary popular delusions - Madness of crowds (Wikipedia) World
- Human carbon dioxide and reservoir mixing (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA