John Shanahan, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Michael Shellenberger, Founder - President of Environmental Progress ran in the primary election for governor of California in June, 2018. He received between 0.3 and 0.4% of the vote and came in 10th place. This letter praises him for his high principles and goals for a better world and recommends what to do to be more successful in running for office in the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA