Robert Bryce, author of “Smaller Faster Lighter Denser Cheaper”: A staggering 18.4 million North Koreans, some 70 percent of the country’s population, do not have access to electrical power. Indeed, by restricting electricity use, Kim has turned it into a weapon. In February, as sanctions on his country began pinching his regime’s finances, rather than increase the supply of electricity to North Koreans, he began selling it to China.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Uber-organic campaign enshrines primitive agriculture (Paul Driessen, David Wojick) US0fA
- Update July, 2018 - Nuclear Power in Switzerland (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Update July, 2018 - Plans For New Reactors Worldwide (World Nuclear Association) UK
- June 26, 2018, Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered (Terry Donze) USofA
- Russia, China Use Nuclear Reactors To Win Influence (Madison Freeman) USofA Turkey