Robert Bryce, author of “Smaller Faster Lighter Denser Cheaper”: A staggering 18.4 million North Koreans, some 70 percent of the country’s population, do not have access to electrical power. Indeed, by restricting electricity use, Kim has turned it into a weapon. In February, as sanctions on his country began pinching his regime’s finances, rather than increase the supply of electricity to North Koreans, he began selling it to China.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA