CBS News, Grace Segers, William McRaven, John Brennan: "Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency." He also criticized the president, saying that he did not possess necessary qualities of a good leader. Few presidents have polarized the country and insulted and angered America's friends and allies as much as Donald Trump. Nuclear power should be in the hands of peaceful governments that respect humanity and the environment, no matter whether poor or powerful.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA