CBS News, Grace Segers, William McRaven, John Brennan: "Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency." He also criticized the president, saying that he did not possess necessary qualities of a good leader. Few presidents have polarized the country and insulted and angered America's friends and allies as much as Donald Trump. Nuclear power should be in the hands of peaceful governments that respect humanity and the environment, no matter whether poor or powerful.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA