Andrew Follett, energy and science reporter for The Daily Caller: On the first Earth Day in 1970, famous extreme environmentalists and university professors made profound predictions of global catastrophes to happen in the next 30 years. They didn't happen. Instead the world got a lot better. Heeding predictions by extreme environmentalists is a disaster for the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- China and India will lead nuclear development (Melissa Goh, CNBC) world