Andrew Follett, energy and science reporter for The Daily Caller: On the first Earth Day in 1970, famous extreme environmentalists and university professors made profound predictions of global catastrophes to happen in the next 30 years. They didn't happen. Instead the world got a lot better. Heeding predictions by extreme environmentalists is a disaster for the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA