Luke Baker, correspondent for Reuters World News: November 11, 2018 was the 100th anniversary of the WW I Armistice to end the most horrible war of all time. Heads of State from many countries gathered in France to mark this event as they had each year for many years in the past. There was a light rain, so one of the key leaders decided not to attend, Donald Trump of the United States. French President Emmanuel Macron delivered a very important speech explaining the difference between the evils of nationalism and the virtues of patriotism. Donald Trump calls himself a nationalist and wants to make America stand above all other countries. What does the world think? Countries who use nuclear power need to be well governed, at peace internally and with other countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA