David Wojick, Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, CFACT, Washington, D.C., Ph.D. Philosophy of Science and Mathematical Logic, B.Sc. Civil Engineering: The Green New Deal has two features which, taken together, will make it a nightmare for Democrats in the upcoming national elections. First, it is a wonderful wish list of goals the Democrats hold dear. But second, the actions it calls for are impossible. In particular, they would be impossibly expensive, even for tax-and-spend Democrats. The Green New Deal is simply preposterous. This unholy combination sets up a dilemma for every Democrat candidate, for the Presidency, House or Senate. The problem is that every Democrat candidate will have to declare whether or not they endorse the Green New Deal.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India