Ken Saro-Wiwa's life and death at the hands of Shell Oil and the dictatorship government in Nigeria in 1995 is not atypical. It is just well documented. The world needs to take oil out of the ground with more benefits for the people who live in the region and country and less crass enrichment for people in power. These horrible problems occur frequently with fossil fuels and much less frequently with mining uranium/thorium for nuclear power. We can't stop taking fossil fuels out of the ground. Correcting environmental and people related problems with extraction of oil and gas should be a top priority.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA