Richard McDonald, is a member of the Board of Directors for EFN-USA and a retired research physicist from the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The position and goal of EFN-USA is to show how nuclear power can directly or indirectly address environmental problems while providing energy to maintain developed countries and energy to advance developing countries. Depletion of conventional oil, lack of sufficient potable water, and famine drive conflicts among nations, and war can be the greatest environmental threat of them all.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA