Richard McDonald, is a member of the Board of Directors for EFN-USA and a retired research physicist from the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The position and goal of EFN-USA is to show how nuclear power can directly or indirectly address environmental problems while providing energy to maintain developed countries and energy to advance developing countries. Depletion of conventional oil, lack of sufficient potable water, and famine drive conflicts among nations, and war can be the greatest environmental threat of them all.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA