Richard McDonald, is a member of the Board of Directors for EFN-USA and a retired research physicist from the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The position and goal of EFN-USA is to show how nuclear power can directly or indirectly address environmental problems while providing energy to maintain developed countries and energy to advance developing countries. Depletion of conventional oil, lack of sufficient potable water, and famine drive conflicts among nations, and war can be the greatest environmental threat of them all.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India