Richard McDonald, is a member of the Board of Directors for EFN-USA and a retired research physicist from the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The position and goal of EFN-USA is to show how nuclear power can directly or indirectly address environmental problems while providing energy to maintain developed countries and energy to advance developing countries. Depletion of conventional oil, lack of sufficient potable water, and famine drive conflicts among nations, and war can be the greatest environmental threat of them all.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA