Patrick Moore, Ph.D. in Ecology, is a founding member of Greenpeace, who turned realist. "I love nature and people are part of nature - all people and all living things. I believe in one human family. All watersheds are connected. Environmentalism must be beyond nationalism, politics and ideology."
He explains how Greenpeace began in the 1970s and what it has become.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- CO2 from Human Emissions (Ed Berry, Patrick Moore)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)