Patrick Moore, Ph.D. in Ecology, is a founding member of Greenpeace, who turned realist. "I love nature and people are part of nature - all people and all living things. I believe in one human family. All watersheds are connected. Environmentalism must be beyond nationalism, politics and ideology."
He explains how Greenpeace began in the 1970s and what it has become.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA
- Beware of EPA social cost of carbon models (Shawn Ritenour) USofA
- An SMR is to a PWR ... (Neil Alexander) Canada
- What if I'm wrong? What if they're wrong? - renewables, nuclear (Neil Alexander) Canada
- Alternative thoughts on radiation (Neil Alexander) Canada