Patrick Moore, Ph.D. in Ecology, is a founding member of Greenpeace, who turned realist. "I love nature and people are part of nature - all people and all living things. I believe in one human family. All watersheds are connected. Environmentalism must be beyond nationalism, politics and ideology."
He explains how Greenpeace began in the 1970s and what it has become.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA